SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. A. Zakharov, Sociology of sports: an educational-methodical manual (2nd ed.) (SGAFKST, Smolensk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. F. Kuramshin, Sports higher achievements, their socio-cultural values, and antivalues: the theoretical and methodological aspect (GFFC, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Lubysheva, Sociology of physical culture and sports (3rd ed.) (Publishing Center Academy, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Matveev, The general theory of sport and its applied aspects: proc. for the final level higher. physical culture (Soviet Sport, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Naumenko, Domestic and Foreign Pedagogics, 14, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Naumenko, Vestnik MSU: Series 20 Pedagogical Education, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Stolyarov, Modern problems of sciences in Physical Culture and Sport: philosophy of sports (Soviet Sport, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Stolyarov, Sociology of Physical Culture and Sports: a textbook (Flint/Science, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Fiskalov, Theoretical and methodological aspects of the practice of sports: a textbook (Sport, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.