SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. S. Semenova, Legal framework for economic and social regulation of the EU: teaching and methodical manual, 537-538 (VolGU, Volgograd, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- ConsultantPlus, Agreement between the USSR and the European Economic Community and the European Atomic Energy Community on Trade and Commercial and Economic Cooperation (concluded in Brussels on 18/12/1989) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Treaties Bulletin, 8, 3-74 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Yun, Russia and the European Union: Textbook (Tomsk University Publishing House, Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. O. Igumnova, Normative Aspects of Relations Between Russia and the EU. In S. M. Yun (Ed.), Russia and the European Union: Textbook (Tomsk University Publishing House, Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Vodorezov, Bulletin of Bryansk University, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. O. Igumnova, Russia and the European Union: Textbook (Tomsk University Publishing House, Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- International Treaties Bulletin, 3, 58-62 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Nikishkin, Administrative Law and Process, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Grishin, Actual problems of law: Proceedings of the V International Scientific Conference (Moscow, December 2016) (Buki-Vedi, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Ryabov, Formation of the Foreign Policy Dimension for the Space of Freedom, Security and Justice of the European Union: Thesis ... PhD in Polit. Sciences (St Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- ibid [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Emelina, Actual Problems of Modern International Relations, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dobrovolsky, The importance of interaction with Russia in the fight against terrorism was declared in the EU (https://ria.ru/world/20170619/1496834021.html, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.