SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. I. Ulyanova, Bulletin of the Kazan Technological University, 8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Jones, Cybersociety 2.0: Revisiting Computer-Mediated Communication and Community. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the company “Brand Analytics” (https://br-analytics.ru/statistics/, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Lyamin, A. R. Khobotova, M. S. Chezhin, Using social networks in education (University of ITMO, St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Gubanov, Social networks: models of information influence, management and confrontation (Publishing House of Physical and Mathematical Literature, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Chistyakova, A. N. Savko, Information and Education: Borders of Communications, 9, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Berman, Modern Studies of Social Problems (Electronic Journal of Science), 8, 6-2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.