SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. I. Avrus, The history of Russian universities: essays (Social Science Foundation, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Belitskaya, Yurist, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belitskaya, Business Law – Appendix: Effective Business and Technical Law in Russia and Abroad, 18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Vitte, Memories in 3 volumes (Znaniye, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Galkin, Higher education and training of scientific social workers in the USSR (Sovetskaya Nauka, Moscow, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Dmitrieva, Development of public-private partnership in the sphere of higher professional education (www.econ.msu.ru/cmt2/lib/a/2094/file/DmitrievaEA.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Dmitrieva, I. N. Molchanov, Voprosy Upravleniya, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Yeremin, Public-private partnership in education (http://nsa-msu.ru/ncd-1-9-535/news_publications.html) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Yefremov, Economic Journal, 25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Zakharov, E. S. Lyakhovich, The mission of university in the European culture (Novoye Tycyacheletiye, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance, 1802-1902: Anniversary reissue by 2002 (St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Naletov, IX Derzhavin Readings (Tambov, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Orlovskiy, Constitutional guarantees of the right to education in the USSR (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Selive, Public-private partnership in innovative systems (Institute of Economics of RAS, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. А. Semenova, Analytical reviews of RISI, 17, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Fomina, History of science and technology in the modern system of knowledge: Sixth Annual Lifetime Conference of the Department of the History of Science and Technology, February 8, 2016 (UMC UPI, Yekaterinburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.