SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- S. A. Beshenkov, M. I. Shutikova, E. V. Mindzaeva, Computer Science and Education, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Karpenko, V. N. Fokin, A. V. Abramov, Innovations in Education, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Karpenko, Information technology and systems in science, practice and education: V International Scientific Conference, November 27-29, 2012 (VSC RAS and RNO-A, Vladikavkaz, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Karpenko, Distributed mega-university in the modern educational system: monograph (Moscow, SGA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Karpenko, I. A. Krutii, D. S. Zueva, SotsIs, 10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Kovalchuk, Russian Nanotechnology, 6, 1-2 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sh. Mukhametzyanov, Methodical recommendations for the prevention of negative medical consequences of the use of ICT in education (Moscow, IIO RAO, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Theory and methodology of informatization of education (psychological, pedagogical and technological aspects) (Moscow, BINOM: Laboratory of Knowledge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Convergence of the sciences of education and information technologies as an evolutionary convergence of science and technology (for researchers and teachers of vocational education institutions) (Moscow, Concept and RAO UES, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Pedagogical Informatics, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Shikhnabieva, I. M. Ramazanova, O. K. Ahmedov, Monitoring: Science and Technology, 2, 23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sh. Shikhnabieva, Automation of the learning process and knowledge control using intelligent models of educational content (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.