SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Standard phrases of IMO for communication at sea; the Resolution of IMO A.918 (22) (http://www.http://saillife.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Frazi.pdf 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Sea doctrine of the Russian Federation (http://www.static.kremlin.ru/media/events/files/ru/uAFi5nvux2twaqjftS5yrIZUVTJan77L.pdf, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Draft federal law “About public administration by sea activity of the Russian Federation” (http://www.fondrosflot.ru/?q=collegium/proekt-federalnogo-zakona-o-gosudarstvennom-upravlenii-morskoy-deyatelnostyu-rossiyskoy) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of the federal target program “The World Ocean” on 2016-2031 (http://www.base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=181423&fld=134&dst=100010,0&rnd=0.9767031293511363, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Main educational program of the higher education for the specialty “Navigation” (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal law “About Education in the Russian Federation” (http://www.http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=201143&fld=134&dst=1000000001,0&rnd=0.5995649339170868, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The National doctrine of education in the Russian Federation (http://www.voenprav.ru/doc-1329-1.htm, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal state educational standard in “Navigation” (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Klimov, Psychology of professional self-determination (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zykova, The formation of professionally communicative competence of students of navigation departments: 13.00.02 (St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tsibulskaya, Theory and methodology of professional language education of sea navigators: PhD dis: 13.00.08 (Novosibirsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Stupina, Forming of foreign-language professional and communicative competence of sea specialists in the educational complex “sea lyceum-sea higher education institution”: PhD dis: 13.00.08 (Kaliningrad, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sukroyeva, Multilingual communication as factor of development of sphere of concepts of future specialist (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sevastyanova, M. Sotornaya, Sea profile specialist today: connection of personal qualities with working conditions (http://ucom.ru/doc/ns.2016.01.148.pdf, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sevastyanova, The profession of marine profile specialist: technical and personal aspects (http://ucom.ru/doc/na.2016.01.02.283.pdf, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sevastyanova, The main principles of sea education: materials of the international research and practice conference “New science: from the idea to result” (Surgut, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sevastyanova, Relevance of application of IMO standard phrases (IMO Standard Marine Communication Phrases) in training of sea profile specialists: materials of the international research and practice conference “New science: from the idea to result” (Sterlitamak, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.