SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. Bray, M. Martin (Eds.), Tertiary education in small states: planning in the context of globalization (UNESCO/IIEP, Paris, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crossley, Journal of International and Comparative Education, 1 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brock, N. Alexiadou, Education Around the World: a comparative introduction. (Bloomsbury, London and New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Morris, Journal of Comparative and International Education, 45, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kauko, W. Wermke, Comparative Education Review 62, 2 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Uttl, et al., Meta-analysis of faculty’s teaching effectiveness (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wieland, G. Höstfält, Education Inquiry, 5, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Naydenova, Otechestvennaya I Zarubezhnaya Pedagogika, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Moore, Comparative Literature and Culture, 15, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Moran, Interdisciplinarity (Routledge, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Eckstein, H.J. Noah, Quarterly Review of Education, 15 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- F. Joubish, Educational research: from deign to report writing, department of education, federal Urdu university (Karachi, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Alters, S.M. Alters defending evolution: a guide to the creation (Jones and Bartlett, MA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Steller B., Kuhn C., Welcome to Germany 2.0: Move to where you are welcome? (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Naydenova, Pedagogical Journal of Bashkortostan, 61, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Smeyers, P., Bridges, D., Burbules, N. C., & Griffiths, M. (Eds.). International handbook of interpretation in educational research (Springer, Dordrecht, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.