SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- I. R. Abdulmyanova, Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 2, pp. 36-39 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Artyukhina, N. V. Ivanova, Architecture, construction, ecology: program, reports and reports of the Intern. seminar, Barcelona, Spain, May 18-25, 2002, pp. 100-101 (Barcelona, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Andreev, V. I. Soldatkin, Applied Open Education Philosophy: Pedagogical Aspect (RIC “Alpha"; MGOPU them. M. A. Sholokhov, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Bogoslovsky, V. A. Izvozchikov, M. N. Potemkin, Science in the pedagogical university: questions of methodology, theory and practice (Publishing House of the St. Petersburg Iniversity, Saint Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Demina, Professional Education in Russia and Abroad, 1, 17, pp. 96-101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Dobryakov, Creating a unified information space of the education system: seminar materials (Research Center for Problems of Quality Training, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Novikov, N. P. Glotova, Models and mechanisms for managing educational networks and complexes, pp. 14-27 (Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Nuriev, Didactic training space for competent specialists in software engineering (Kazan University Press, Kazan, p. 244, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Pak, Projective approach to learning as an information process (Publishing House of the KSPU them. V. P. Astafieva, Krasnoyarsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Tulokhonova, Informatization of eEducation and Science, 2, 10, pp. 14-27, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Tulokhonova, Scientific and methodological foundations of the formation of the project activities of students in the subject information and educational environment (VSGUTU, Ulan-Ude, p. 190, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.