SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. Abarinov, America through the eyes of the Russian Writers: Mayakovsky (https://www.svoboda.org/a/27084821.html, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aseyev, on the creative history of the poem “Mayakovsky Begins”: from history of Soviet literature of the 1920-1930s (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Babulevich, Color designation as means of realization of the “Motherland” concept in literary picture of S. Yesenin’s world: thesis abstract... PhD Dissertation in Philology (Kalilingrad, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Bobunova, A. T. Khrolenko, Folklore Lexicography: Collection of Scientific Articles, 4 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. I. Vlasova, Buffoons and folklore (Aleteya, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Galieva, Bulletin of Kemerovo State University, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Galieva, Historical and Social & Educational Thought, 7, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Galieva, Review of Komi Scientific Center of Ural Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2, 22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. N. Iyina, The Northern Russian Burial and Funeral Lamentations: Linguistic and Cognitive Aspect: Thesis abstract ... PhD Dissertation in Philology (St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Kuzmichev, Lada (Molodaya Gvardia, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mayakovsky, Complete Works: 13 volumes (Vol. 1, 2, 4, 6, 7) (Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Gorky Institute of World Literature, the State Publishing House Khudozhestvennaya Literatura (Fiction Literature), Moscow, 1955-1961) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Nikitina, Candle in transition rites (Philological Department of St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Onega Epic Poems in 3 volumes (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow; Leningrad, 1950) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Sabaneyev, Music of speech: aesthetic study (Rabotnik Prosveshcheniya (Worker of Education), Moscow, 1923) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Solovyova, Poetics of color in Anna Akhmatova’s collection of poems “Evening”, “Beads”, “White Flock”, “Anno Domini”, “Plantain”: psychological aspect: thesis abstract ... phd in philology (Izhevsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ternovskaya, A. Zhuravlev, Russian Language at School, 3 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Chistyakova, red color in V. V. Mayakovsky’s Poetic Language: works on Russian Language (Publishing House of Leningrad State University, Leningrad, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Yurkov, Under the sign of grotesque: anti-behavior in russian culture (the 19th the beginning of the 20th century) (Letny Sad, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.