SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. A. Bulgakov, White Guard: Theatrical novel. The Master and Margarita (Fiction Literature Leningrad Branch, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ilyin, Pushkin in Russian philosophical criticism: Late XIX – first half of the XX century (Kniga, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Nepomniachtchi, Pushkin. Selected Works of the 1960s – 1990s : in 2 volumes. Volume 2: Pushkin. Russian world view (Moscow textbooks, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Berdyaev, The origins and meaning of Russian communism (http://www.vehi.net/berdyaev/istoki/00.html, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Pushkin, Complete works in 10 volumes (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Fedotov, Pushkin in Russian philosophical criticism (Kniga, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Russian archive: Historical and Literary Collection, 3 (1902) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Frank, Pushkin in Russian philosophical criticism (Book, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Vysheslavtsev, The eternal in Russian philosophy (Chekhov Publishing House, New York, 1955) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.