SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. V. Litvyakova, Bulletin of TGPU, 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Keil R-D. Gogol (Rowohlts monographich) (Hamburg, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Sudakova, Filozofia Nauki (Philosophy of Science), 3 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Danilevsky, “Young Germany” and Russian Literature (Leningrad, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Lotman, On Russian Literature. Articles and Studies (1958 – 1993) (St. Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.T.A. Hoffmann, Collected works: in 6 volumes, 1 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kh. Goldenberg, Filozofia Nauki (Philosophy of Science), 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Gogol, Collected Works: in 7 volumes, 1 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Vetlovskaya, Russkaya Literatura (Russian Literature), 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Rybakov, Paganism of the ancient Slavs (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. Y. Propp, Historical roots of the fairy tale (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Weisskopf, Gogol’s plot: morphology. ideology. context (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Riftin, Chinese fairy tales (Yekaterinburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Medrish, Literature and folklore tradition: questions of poetics (Saratov, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kozhinov, Poems and poetry (Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Belza, The literary world of Hoffmann (Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Boreyev, Esthetics (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.