SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Literature and Linguistics in Imperial, Soviet, and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- J. Kanis, L. Müller, Automatic Lemmatizer Construction with Focus on OOV Words Lemmatization, TSD, 3658 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Müller, R. Cotterell, A. Fraser, H. Schütze, Joint Lemmatization and Morphological Tagging with LEMMING, EMNLP (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. McClanahan et al., A probabilistic morphological analyzer for Syriac, EMNLP (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Green, P. Breimyer, V. Kumar, and N. F. Samatova, WebBANC: Building Semantically-Rich Annotated Corpora from Web User Annotations of Minority Languages, NODALIDA, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Segalovich, A fast morphological algorithm with unknown word guessing induced by a dictionary for a web search engine, MLMTA’03 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Lyashevskaya et all. NLP evaluation: Russian morphological parsers, Transl. Russian, Dialog’2010, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Belonogov, Computer linguistics and perspective information technologies (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Zaliznyak, Russian grammatical dictionary: inflection (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S. Brants, S. Dipper, S. Hansen, W. Lezius, G. Smith, Proceedings of the workshop on treebanks and linguistic theories (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.