SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanitarian Perspectivrs: History, Philosophy, Culture, and Religion|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. I. Lenin, Full composition of writings, 5th edition, volume 45 (PolitIzdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Mironov, Social history of Russia in the period of the empire (XVIII early XX centuries: the genesis of the individual, democratic family, civil society and the rule of law (Dmitry Bulavin, St. Petersburg, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Nazarbayev, Eurasian Union: ideas, practice, prospects, 1994-1997 (Fund for the Promotion of Social and Political Sciences, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Putin, Izvestia, September 3 (2011) A. N. Sakharov, New Times, 52 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Suleimenov, But I did not lie to people (Dyke Press, Almaty, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Suleimenov, Friendship of Peoples, 11 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.