SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanitarian Perspectivrs: History, Philosophy, Culture, and Religion|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- E. L. Dubko, Political ethics (Academicheskiy Proyekt & Triksta, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ortega y Gasset, Philosophskiye Nauki, 5 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ortega y Gasset, The rebellion of masses: selected works (Worldwide, Infra-M, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Guseinov, Philosophy, morality, politics (Akademkniga, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Berdyaev, Sub specie aeternitatis (Izdaniye Pirozhko, Saint Petersburg, 1907) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.