SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Humanitarian Perspectivrs: History, Philosophy, Culture, and Religion|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- B. C. Budaeva, Ethnoecological traditions: history and sovremennosti (Publishing house of ESSUTM, Ulan-Ude, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Vernadsky, Selected works on the history of science (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Lapin, Problems of Philosophy, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Mantatov, Ecological ethics of Buddhism (Buddhist culture: materials of the international symposium) (Publishing house of Zabgpu, Chita, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Torchinov, The interaction of buddhist and traditional Chinese beliefs about the world (Andreev and Sons, St. Petersburg, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Gerasimova, Renovationist movement of the Lamaist clergy (Ulan-Ude, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- Jr. E. Ostrovskaya, A tibetan buddhism (Saint Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Gadamer, Truth and method: foundations of philosophical hermeneutics (Progress, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger, Time and being: the art and performances (Respublika, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Shcherbatskoy, Selected works on Buddhism (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Rozenberg, Works on Buddhism (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Rudoi, E. P. Ostrovskaya, About the specifics of the historical and philosophical approach to the study of Indian classical religious and philosophical systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Bagaeva, The Ideological foundations of the Gelugpa tradition in Central Asia (Publishing house of the Buryat State University, Ulan-Ude, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kobzev, Philosophy of Chinese neo-Confucianism (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Finnigan, Philosophy Compass, 12, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Verhaeghen, Contemporary Buddhism: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 8, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Walsh, Religious Studies Review, 43, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Je. Tsongkhapa, A Great guide to the stages of the Path of Awakening (St. Petersburg, 1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.