SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanitarian Perspectivrs: History, Philosophy, Culture, and Religion|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- A. I. Balandin, P. I. Yakushkin, From the history of Russian folklore (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Chuiko, Nabludatel, 3 (1890) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Tsimbayev, Socio-political views of the Slavophils (Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- P. Christoff, An introduction to nineteenth-century Russian Slavophilism: a study of ideas (San-Francisco State College, Mouton, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Grafsky. Political and legal views of the Russian narodniki (Nauka, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Soloviev, Polis, 3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Plekhanov, Works, Volume 23 (Partizdat, Moscow, 1926) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kireevsky, Selected articles (Sovremennik, Mosow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Zenkovsky, History of Russian philosophy (Ego, Leningrad, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Berdyaev, Alexei Stepanovich Khomyakov (Put, Moscow, 1912) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kireevsky, Complete Works, Volume 2 (Put, Moscow, 1911) [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Girenok, Pathology of the Russian mind: mapping of literalness (Agraph, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Khomyakov, Philosophskiye Nauki, 11 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kholodny, A. S. Khomyakov and modernity: the origin and perspective of the cathedral phenomenology (Akademicheskiy Prospekt, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.