SHS Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018International Conference on Leadership and Management (ICLM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Digital Economy & Preemptive Global Business Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Hamzah, A. H. &Rozali, M. B. (2010). Empirical Investigation on the Performance of the Malaysian Real Estate Investment Trusts in Pre Crisis, During Crisis and Post Crisis Period. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2(2), pp. 62-69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hartzell, J.C, Sun, L. &Titman, S. (2006). The Effect of Corporate Governance on Investment: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts. Real Estate Economics 34:343-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, M.C. (1968). The Performance of Mutual Funds in the Period 1945-1946. Journal of Finance, 23, 1968, pp. 389-416. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liow, K. H. (2001). The long-term investment performance of Singapore real estate and property stocks. Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 19(2). 156-174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Low, S.W. &Johari, A. (2014). Risk-Adjusted Performance of Malaysian Real Estate Investment Trust Funds. Jurnal Pengurusan, 41: 3-11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markowitz, H. (1952). Portfolio Selection. The Journal of Finance, 7(1), 77-91 [Google Scholar]
- Ng, C.Y.,Lim, B.K.,Lau, T.C., &Yuen, M.K. (2016). A Study on the Performance and Risk Diversification Benefits of Real Estate Investment Trusts in Malaysia. Unpublished doctoral thesis, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman & Universiti Technologi Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Sharpe, W.F. (1966). Mutual Fund Performance. Journal of Business. 39(S1): 119-138 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharpe, W. F.,Alexander, G. J., &Bailey, J. V. (1999). Investments, (6th ed.). Prentice Hall, New Jersey [Google Scholar]
- Smith, K.V. & Shulman, D (1976). Institution beware: The performance of equity Real Estate Investment Trust. Financial Analyst Journal, 32: 61-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Treynor, J.L. (1965). How to Rate management of Investment Funds. Harvard Business Review 43, pp. 63-75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.