SHS Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2018International Conference on Leadership and Management (ICLM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Digital Economy & Preemptive Global Business Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Abul Bashar Bhuiyan, Jamaliah Said, Md.Daud Ismail, Mohd Fauzi Mohd Jani and David Yong Gun Fie (2016). The innovation drivers, strategies and performance of food processing SMEs in Malaysia/. GEOGRAFIA OnlineTM Malaysian Journal of Society and Space 12 issue 2 (154 166) 154. Themed issue on contemporary financial, business, investment and entrepreneurial facets of Malaysia’s development © 2016, ISSN 2180-2491. [Google Scholar]
- Ali Salman Saleh and Nelson Oly Ndubisi (2006). An Evaluation of SME Development in Malaysia. International Review of Business Research Papers Vol.2. No.1 August 2006, pp.1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Azizul Azri Mustaffa (2016). Effective Implementation of Student Centred Learning, Part 1: Engaging Learners Through Active Learning. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Centre of Engineering Education (CEE), Johor Bharu, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia. 10 [Google Scholar]
- Boatright, J.R. (2012). Ethics and the Conduct of Business (7th Ed). New Jersey: Pearson Education International. [Google Scholar]
- Bonwell, C. C., andEison, J.A. (1991). Active learning: creating excitement in the classroom. ASH#ERIC Higher Education Report No. 1, Washington, D.C.: The George Washington University, School of Education and Human Development. [Google Scholar]
- Crane, A. andMatten, D. (2010). Business Ethics (3rd Ed). New York: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Desjardins, J. (2009), An Introduction to Business Ethics (3rd Ed.). McGraw Hill Higher Education, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- Ebert, R.J. andGriffin, R.W. (2007). Business Essentials (6th Ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall. [Google Scholar]
- Eison, J. (2010). Using Active Learning Instructional Strategies to Create Excitement and Enhance Learning. Accessed https://www.cte.cornell.edu/documents/presentations/Eisen-Handout.pdf on 9 Feb, 2018 on 9 Feb, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Eleventh Malaysia Plan (2016-2020). Accessed from http://www.epu.gov.my/en/rmk/eleventh-malaysia-plan-2016-2020 on 9 February 2018. [Google Scholar]
- John F. Steiner and George A. Steiner (2012), Business Government and Society, 13 Edition, McGraw Hill Irwin International Edition, Singapore, pp.4. [Google Scholar]
- Gregory R. Beabout (2018). Ethics The Art of Character.Worzalla Books Ltd. Glastonbury, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Hafsah Hashim (2017). Adjunct lecture for Malaysian Economy (MPU3) Course. Anchoring SMEs for Growth by Datuk (Dr.) Hafsah Hashim, CEO SME Corp. Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, 5 April, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hafsah Hashim (2018). Announcement by CEO SMECorp Malaysia at The Malaysia Leadership Succession Summit 2018, 6-7 February, 2018, Sime Darby Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur. [Google Scholar]
- Hashim, H. (2015), SME Development Framework: The Malaysian Case, viewed 12 August 2015, <http://www.cbe.org.eg/.pdf>. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.smecorp.gov.my/index.php/en/micro-enterprises accessed on 9 February, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Khairiah Mohd Yusof, Syed Ahmad Helmi Syed Hassan. Aziatul Niza Sadikin and Azizul Azri Mustaffa (2016).Effective Implementation of Student Centred Learning, Part 1: Engaging Learners Through Active Learning. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Centre of Engineering Education (CEE), Johor Bharu, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Khalidah Khalid Ali (2017a). Enculturating Ethics through Active Learning: A study on Technical Students at a Private Malaysian University. Proceedings of ICERI2017 Conference,16th-18th November 2017, Seville, Spain ISBN: 978-84-697-6957-7, pp. 7338-46. [Google Scholar]
- Khalidah Khalid Ali (2017b). Notes from lecture slides presented during MBA Energy Management Course for Ethics, Social Responsibility and Governance Module, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, 15-16 July, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Khalidah Khalid Ali, Zulkufly Ramly and Lau Teck Chai (2014). Business Ethics. Oxford Fajar Sdn Bhd, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. pp. 201-206. [Google Scholar]
- Khalidah Khalid Ali, Satirenjit Kaur, Lai Fong Woon, Rohani Salleh, Sofiah Molek Lope Aman Shah, Rahayu Abdul Rahman and Ilmiah Ibrahim (2015). Business Management: A Malaysian Perspective (3rd Ed). Syah Alam, Selangor darul Ehsan, Mlaysia: Oxford Fajar. [Google Scholar]
- KKhalidah Khalid Ali, Zulkufly Ramly and Lau Teck Chai (2018). Business Ethics. Second Edition, Oxford Fajar Sdn Bhd, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.