SHS Web Conf.
Volume 57, 2018The 10th Jubilee Scientific Conference – InfoGlob 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Ecological Aspects of Sustainable Development|
|Published online||26 November 2018|
- Act of 3 October 2008 on the disclosure of information on the environment and its protection, participation of society in environmental protection, and environmental impact assessments (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1405, 1566, 1999 with further amendments) [Google Scholar]
- W. Czekała, P. Szewczyk, A. Kwiatkowska, K. Kozłowski, D. Janczak, Produkcja biogazu z odpadów komunalnych, TORL, No. 5, 21–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 20 February 2015 on renewable energy sources (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1148, 1213, 1593, with further amendments) [Google Scholar]
- L. De Baare, B. Mattheeuws, Anaerobic Digestion of the Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste in Europe – Status, Experience and Prospects, RR, vol. 3, 517–526 (2013) http://www.ows.be/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Anaerobic-digestion-of-the-organic-fraction-of-MSW-in-Europe.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 9 November 2010 on undertakings with potential significant environmental impact, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jędrczak, Biologiczne przetwarzanie odpadów], Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 10 July 2007 on fertilisers and fertilisation (consolidated text of 2018, item 1256) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lapcik, M. Lapcikova, Environmental Impact Assessment of Biogas Stations in the Czech Republic, PJCT, 13, 3, 18–22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 14 June 2007 on admissible noise levels in the environment, consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental impact assessment for investment: Construction of a Waste Neutraliation Plant for the city of Kielce in Promnik near Kielce, under the direction of H. Ławniczek (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall of Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, Decision No. OWŚ-VII.7222.9.2016 for the Waste Management Plant in Promnik (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vanek, J. Mitterpach,A. Zacharova, Odour control in biogas plant – case study, materials from 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConferences SGEM 2015, 353–359 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Orzi, E. Cadena, G. D’Imporzano, A. Artola, E. Davoli, M. Crivelli, F. Adani, Potential odour emission measurement in organic fraction of municipal solid waste during anaerobic digestion: Relationship with process and biological stability parameters, BT 101, 7330–7337 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Amoor, E. Hautala, Odour as an Aid to Chemical Safety, JAT, 3, 272–290 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kośmider, Odory, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Polish norm PN-EN 13725, Air quality. Determination of odour concentration by means of dynamic olfactometry (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution No. 88 of the Council of Ministers of 1 July 2016 on the National Waste Management Plan 2022, Monitor Polski No. 88, item 784 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.