SHS Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018GLOBMAR 2018 - Global Maritime Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- E.J. Molenaar, Coastal State Jurisdiction over Vessel-Source Pollution, Kluwer Law International, The Hague/Boston/London, p. 19 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lähteenmäki-Uutela, S. Repka, T. Haukioja, T. Pohjola, How to recognize and measure the economic impacts of environmental regulation: The Sulphur Emission Control Area case, Journal of Cleaner Production 154, 553-565 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IMO Res. A.719(17) [Google Scholar]
- MEPC.177(58) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fitzmaurice, The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL), [in:] IMLI Manual on International Maritime Law, vol. III Marine Environmental Law and Maritime Security Law, gen ed. D.J.Attard, ed. M. Fitzmaurice, N. A Martínez Gutiérrez, R. Hamza, Oxford University Press, p.55, pp. 61-63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.imo.org/en/OurWork/Environment/PollutionPrevention/AirPollution/Pages/Index-of-MEPC-Resolutions-and-Guidelines-related-to-MARPOL-Annex-VI.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 1999/32/EC relating to a reduction in the sulphur content of certain liquid fuels has been substantially amended several times, lastly by Directive 2012/33/EU of 21 November 2012 as regards the sulphur content of marine fuels, OJ L 327 of 27.11.2012, p. 1, which entered into force on 17 December 2012 and had to be transposed by 18 June 2014. To preserve clarity and rationality following the different substantial amendments of Council Directive 1999/32/EC, it was codified as Directive (EU) 2016/802 of 11 May 2016 relating to a reduction in the sulphur content of certain liquid fuels, OJ L 132 of 21.5.2016, p. 58. [Google Scholar]
- J. Harrison, Atmospheric Pollution of the Marine Environment [in:] IMLI Manual on International Maritime Law, vol. III Marine Environmental Law and Maritime Security Law, gen ed. D.J.Attard, ed. M. Fitzmaurice, N. A Martínez Gutiérrez, R. Hamza, Oxford University Press, pp. 190-191 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Report from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on implementation and compliance with the sulphur standards for marine fuels set out in Directive (EU) 2016/802 relating to a reduction in the sulphur content of certain liquid fuels, European Commission Brussels, 16.04.2018 COM(2018)188 final. [Google Scholar]
- Implementing Act: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2015/253 of 16 February 2015 laying down the rules concerning the sampling and reporting under Council Directive 1999/32/EC as regards the sulphur content of marine fuels, OJ L 41 of 17.2.2015. [Google Scholar]
- Polish Act on Prevention Pollution from Ships, 16.03.1995, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2017, item 2000 [Google Scholar]
- D. Pyć, Uwagi de lege ferenda o statusie Morza Bałtyckiego jako obszaru kontroli emisji tlenków azotu ze statków morskich, Prawo Morskie t. XXVIII, 235-247 (2012) www.journals.pan.pl/delibra/journal/107532?language=en [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.