SHS Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018GLOBMAR 2018 - Global Maritime Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- S. Durston, T. Baggerman, Changing understanding of reality, Amsterdam University Press (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Raworth Doughnut Economics, seven ways to think like a 21 st Century Economist Random House Business Books London SW1V 2 SA, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Benyus, Biomimicry Innovation inspired by Nature, HarperCollins Publishers NY, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D. Baumeister, Biomimicry Resource Handbook, Biomimicry 3.8 Montana USA, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hajer, Nilsson, Raworth c.s, Beyond Cockpit-ism: Four Insights to enhance the Transformative Potential of the Sustainable Development Goals. MDPI Sustainability (2015), 7(2) 1651-1660 doi:10.3390/su7021651. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linnenluecke et al.., Extreme weather Events and the Critical Importance of Anticipatory Adaptation and Organizational Resilience in Responding to Impacts. published on line Wiley Online Library DOI 10.1002/bse.708 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beder, Economy and Environment: Competitors or Partners, Prof. Sharon Beder’s Publications http://www.uow.edu.au/~sharonb. [Google Scholar]
- ”Growth versus Green“ Wageningen University & Research, ISBN 978-94-6343-758-5 DOI https://doi.org/10.18174/443008, (March 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.