SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Y. Wang, R. Rodgers. NASPA Journal, 43,2:316-337(2006). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.2202/1949-6605.1642 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. O’Grady. Integrating service learning and multicultural education in colleges and universities. UK: Routledge (2014). https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/journal-college-student-development [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Simons, B. Cleary. Journal of Experiential Education, 28,2:176-188(2005). https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ecd5/61f0a943504d5cbc7b1a4d0eb000c180e15e.pdf [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Mitchell. Critical service-learning as a philosophy for deepening community engagement. In: Deepening Community Engagement in Higher Education: Forging New Pathways. A. Hoy, M. Johnson, (Ed.). New York: Palgrave Macmillan (2013). p. 263-269. https://www.amazon.com/Deepening-Community-Engagement-Higher-Education/dp/1137319917 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Moely, M. McFarland, D. Miron, S. Mercer, V. Ilustre. Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, 9,1:18-26(2002). https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/mjcsl/3239521.0009.102/--changes-in-college-students-attitudes-and-intentions-for?view=image [Google Scholar]
- K. Brandes and G. K. Randall, International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 23,1:20-29(2011). http://www.isetl.org/ijtlhe/pdf/IJTLHE838.pdf [Google Scholar]
- South Pacific Engineers Association. The role of engineering in sustainable economic development in The South Pacific. [Online] from http://www.spengineer.org/Documents/Sustainable_economic_development.pdf (2010). [Accessed on 16 October 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bielefeldt, J.M. Pearce. service learning in engineering. In: Convergence: Philosophies and pedagogies for developing the next generation of humanitarian engineers and social entrepreneurs. T. H. Colledge (Ed.). Michigan Technological University (2012). pp. 24-52. https://digitalcommons.mtu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1053&context=materials_fp [Google Scholar]
- ABET. Criteria for accrediting engineering technology programs, 2017 - 2018. [Online] from http://www.abet.org/accreditation/accreditation-criteria/criteria-for-accrediting-engineering-technology-programs-2017-2018/#curriculum (2017). [Accessed 20 10 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Simons, B. Cleary. College Teaching, 54,4:307-319(2006). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3200/CTCH.54.4.307-319 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.