SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- S. Karayan, P. Gathercoal. Assessing service-learning in teacher education. Teacher Education Quarterly (2005). p. 79-92. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ795322.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. El-Adaway, O. Pierrakos, D. Truax. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 141,1 [Online] from: https://ascelibrary.org/doi/10.1061/%28ASCE%29EI.1943-5541.0000208 (2015). [Accessed on 2017 October 18]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Strange. Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, 7:5-13(2000). https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/mjcsl/3239521.0007.101?rgn=main;view=fulltext [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Vogelgesang, A.W. Astin. Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning, 7,1:25-34(2000). https://quod.lib.umich.edu/m/mjcsl/3239521.0007.103/1 [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Kaye. The complete guide to service learning. Minneapolis: Free Spirit Publishing Inc (2010). p. 9-18. https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Service-Learning-Responsibility/dp/1575423456 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sternberg. Educational Research, 32,8:5-9(2003). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.3102/0013189X032008005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Rashotte. Sociological Practice 4,1:79-87(2002). https://www.jstor.org/stable/43735970?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Sun, F.Y. Yang. Comptuter Assisted Language Learning, 28,3(2015). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09588221.2013.818555 [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Peterson. New directional for teaching & learning, 2004,100: 55-63(2004). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/tl.171 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Billig. Research on K-12 school-based service-learning: The evidence builds. School K-12, Paper 3 (2000). p. 658-664. https://digitalcommons.unomaha.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1003&context=slcek12 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.