SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Community Service Center Mary Graydon Center. Faculty guide to service learning [Online] from http://www.american.edu/ocl/volunteer/upload/faculty-guide.pdf (2005). [Accessed on 12 January 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Meuers. Service-learning & academic success. [Online] from https://nylc.org/2016/07/06/service-learning-academic-success/ (2016). [Accessed on] [Google Scholar]
- K. Farber. Change the world with service learning: how to organize, lead, and assess service-learning projects. Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. (2011). p. 5. https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED533225 [Google Scholar]
- C. Browne, B. Culligan, J. Philips. In focus 2: A vocabulary, reading and critical thinking skills course. Singapore: Cambridge University Press, (2014). pp. 25-32, 57-64. http://assets.cambridge.org/97811076/80074/frontmatter/9781107680074_frontmatter.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Kaye. The complete guide to service learning: proven, practical ways to engage students in civic responsibility, academic curriculum & social action. 2nd ed. United States of America: Free Spirit Publishing Inc. (2010). p. 12. https://www.freespirit.com/character-education-leadership-and-service-learning/complete-guide-to-service-learning-cathryn-berger-kaye/# [Google Scholar]
- Center for Public Service. Planning and implementing a servive-learning course: a guide for faculty members at Gettysburg College second edition [Online] from http://www.gettysburg.edu/about/offices/college_life/cps/faculty/links/guide.pdf (2005). [Accessed on 14 January 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bringel, J.A. Hatcher. Reflection in service-learning: making meaning of experience. [Online] from https://www.american.edu/ocl/volunteer/upload/Bringle-Hatcher-Reflection.pdf (1999). [Accessed on 10 October 2017] [Google Scholar]
- Vanderbilt University. The importance of reflection in service-learning. [Online] from https://www.vanderbilt.edu/oacs/wp-content/uploads/sites/140/The-Importance-of-Reflection-in-Service-Learning.doc (2016). [Accessed on 20 October 2017] [Google Scholar]
- D.T.L. Shek, H. Leung. Service leadership qualities in university students through the lens of student well-being. In: Promoting service leadership qualities in university students, D.T.L. Shek, H. Leung (Eds). Springer Science+Business Media Singapore, Singapore (2015). pp. 1-16. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-287-515-0_1. [Accessed on 10 October 2017] [Google Scholar]
- A. Furco, S. Root. Phi Delta Kappan, 91, 5:16-20 (2010). http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/003172171009100504?journalCode=pdka [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.