SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- V. Bevins. Ethnic chinese still grapple with discrimination despite generations in Indonesia. [Online] from https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/ethnic-chinese-still-grapple-with-discrimination-despite-generations-in-indonesia/2017/03/17/4abba780-0444-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html?utm_term=.9a37518b70ea (2017). [Accessed on 25 February 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Forshee. Culture and Customs of Indonesia. California: Greenwood Press Westport, 2006. https://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=B2444C. [Google Scholar]
- World Vision Indonesia. Case study: Surabaya. [Online] from http://wvi.org/sites/default/files/SURABAYA%20Case%20Study2%20web.pdf. [Accessed on 15 February 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kezar. About campus: Enriching the student learning experience. 7,2:14-20(2002). https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/108648220200700204?journalCode=acaa. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Eyler, D.E.J. Giles. Where’s the learning in service-learning?. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass (1999). https://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Learning-Service-Learning-Janet-Eyler/dp/0470907460. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wieger. Chinese characters: Their origin, etymology, history, classification, and signification. New York: Dover Publications Inc, (2000). http://store.doverpublications.com/0486213218.html [Google Scholar]
- Ancientscript. Chinese. [Online] from http://www.ancientscripts.com/chinese.html (n.d.). [Accessed on 27 January 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lindqvist. (China: Empire of Living Symbols). Taiwan: (Owl Publishing House) (2006). https://www.books.com.tw/products/F011408778. [Google Scholar]
- A. Strauss, J. Corbin. Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedures and techniques. Newbury Park, CA: Sage (1990). https://www.amazon.com/Basics-Qualitative-Research-Procedures-Techniques/dp/0803932510. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hurtado. The Review of Higher Education. 30,2:185-196(2007). https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ754268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.