SHS Web Conf.
Volume 59, 2018The 6th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning (APRCSL 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- G. Tanuwidjaja, Meilinda, E. Srisanto, H.D. Waluyo, O.B. Wicandra, A. Christianna, et al. final report portraying the toileting culture of Surabaya people: people perception and toilet design diversity [Online] from https://www.scribd.com/doc/194340096/PORTRAYING-THE-TOILETING-CULTURE-OF-SURABAYA-PEOPLE-Main-Report (2013). [Accessed on 3 December 2017] [Google Scholar]
- H. Persson, H. Åhman, A.A. Yngling, J. Gulliksen. Universal Access in the Information Society, 14, (4):505-526 (2015). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10209-014-0358-z [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bühler. Universal Access in the Information Society, 1, 2:85-90, (2001). https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s102090100011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pirinen. International Journal of Design, 10, 3:27-42 (2016). http://www.ijdesign.org/index.php/IJDesign/article/view/2575 [Google Scholar]
- C. Greed. Inclusive urban design: public toilets. Oxford: Elsevier (2003). http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/6049/ [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Lanjouw, M.P. Pradhan, F. Saadah, H. Sayed, R.A. Sparrow. Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia: who benefits from public spending? [Online] from http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/349171468771677180/Poverty-education-and-health-in-Indonesia-who-benefits-from-public-spending (2001). [Accessed on 11 December 2017] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Michael. The Journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health, 128, 6:313-319 (2008). http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1466424008092801?journalCode=rshe [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Cummings. Journal of Mundane Behavior, 1, 3, 261-273 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. Factura, T. Bettendorf, C. Buzie, H. Pieplow, J. Reckin, R. Otterpohl. Water Science and Technology, 61, 10:2673-2679 (2010). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20453341 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kindstedt. Design of a portable ecological sanitation toilet for disaster relief [Online] from www.sswrm.info>reference_attachments (2012). [Accessed on 3 December 2017] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.