SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- R. E. Bellman, L. A. Zadeh, Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment. Management Science, 17(4), B-141, (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Mendel, Uncertain rule-based fuzzy logic systems: introduction and new directions. Springer International Publishing, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, The role of fuzzy logic in the management of uncertainty in expert systems. Fuzzy sets and systems, 11, 199-227, (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, J. Kacprzyk, Fuzzy logic for the management of uncertainty. Wiley-Interscience, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Zinn, W. G. Lesso, B. Motazed, A probabilistic Approach to Risk Analysis in Capital Investment Projects. The Engineering Economist, 22(4), 239-260, (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Tufekci, D. B. Young, Moments of the Present Worths of General Probabilistic Cash Flows Under Random Timing. The Engineering Economist, 32(4), 303, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Benzion, J. Yagil, On the Discounting Formula for a Stream of Independent Risky Cash Flows. The Engineering Economist, 32(4), 337, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Ross, Fuzzy logic with engineering application. Wiley, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets, Fuzzy Logic, And Fuzzy Systems. World Scientific Pub Co Inc, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kahraman, Fuzzy multi-criteria decision making: theory and applications with recent developments. Springer US, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Ackoff, From data to wisdom. Journal of applied systems analysis, 16(1), 3-9, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kahraman, Fuzzy versus probabilistic benefitúcost ratio analysis for public work projects. International Journal Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 11(3), 705-718, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, Contribution to Economic Efficiency Evaluation of Projects in Terms of Uncertainty. 35th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economics 2017 (MME 2016), 213-218, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, D. Lovallo, Timid Choices and Bold Forecats: A cognitive perspective on Risk Taking. Management Science, 39(1), 17-31, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Flyvbjerg, Curbing Optimism Bias and Strategic Misrepresentation in Planning:Refernce Class Forecasting in Practice. European Planning Studies, 16(1), 3-21, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Using neural Networks to Determine the Financial Plan. Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Sustainability (IMECS 2016), 742-755, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.