SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. M. Schaefer, I. A. Strebulaev, Structural models of credit risk are useful : Evidence from hedge ratios on corporate bonds. Journal of Financial Economics, 90(1), 1-19, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Elton, M. J. Gruber, D. Agrawal, C. Mann, Factors affecting the valuation of corporate bonds. Journal of Banking & Finance, 28(11), 2747-2767, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Machová, Enterprise Value Generators in the Building Industry. SHS Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences - Innovative Economic Symposium 2017, 39, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stehel, M. Vochozka, The analysis of the Economical Value Added in transport. Naše more: znanstveno-stručni časopis za more i pomorstvo, 63(3 Special Issue), 185-188, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ayotte, Bankruptcy and enterpreneurship : The value of a fresh start. The Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization, 23(1), 161-185, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Pinches, K. A. Mingo, A multivariate analysiss of industrial bond ratings. The Journal of Finance, 28(1), 1-18, (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Carlsson, R. Fullér, A fuzzy approach to real option valuation. Fuzzy sets and systems, 139(2), 297-312, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Collan, R. Fullér, J. Mezei, A fuzzy pay-off method for real option valuation. Advances in Decision Sciences, 2009, 1-16, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zmeškal, Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option. European Journal of Operational Research, 135(2), 303-310, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Yao, M. S. Chen, H. W. Lin, Valuation by using a fuzzy discounted cash flow model. Expert Systems with Applications, 28(2), 209-222, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Ho, S. H. Liao, A fuzzy real option approach for investment project valuation. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(12), 15296-15302, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ho, X. Xu, P. K. Dey, Muti-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection : A literature review. European Journal of operational research, 202(1), 16-24, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Pohekar, M. Ramachandran, Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning - A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 8(4), 365-381, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grabisch, The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria desicion making. European Journal of Operational Research, 89(3), 445-456, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hašková, P. Volf, The contribution of foreign direct investments to the convergence of regions in the Czech Republic. Littera Scripta, 2, 23-33, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Saunders, L. Allen, Credit risk management in and out of the financial crisis: new approaches to value at risk and other paradigms. 528, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.