SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- T. Klieštik, Models of autoregression conditional heteroskedasticity garch and arch as a tool for modeling the volatility of financial time series. Ekonomicko-manažerské spektrum, 7(1), 2-10, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pao, A comparison of neural network and multiple regression analysis in modeling capital structure. Expert Systems with Applications, 35(3), 720-727, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Altun, A. Bilgil, B. C. Fidan, Treatment of multi-dimensional data to enhance neural network estimators in regression problems. Expert Systems with Applications, 32(2), 599-605, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Guresen, G. Kayakutlu, Definition of artificial neural networks with comparison to other networks. Procedia Computer Science, 3, 426-433, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sánchez, P. Melin, Modular Neural Networks for Time Series Prediction Using Type-1 Fuzzy Logic Integration. In: P. Melin, O. Castillo, J. Kacprzyk. Design of Intelligent Systems based on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Nature-Inspired Optimization, 141-145, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Beiranvand, A. Abu Bakar, Z. Othman, A Comparative Survey of Three AI Techniques (NN, PSO, and GA) in Financial Domain. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computing and Convergence Technology, 332-337, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Šuleř, Using Kohonen’s neural networks to identify the bankruptcy of enterprises:Case study based on construction companies in South Bohemian region. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Prague, Czech Republic, pp 985-995, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hogenboom, W. Ketter, J. Van Dalen, U. Kaymak, J. Collins, A. Gupta, Adaptive Tactical Pricing in Multi-Agent Supply Chain Markets Using Economic Regimes. Decision Sciences, 46(4), 791-818, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Santin, On the approximation of production functions: a comparison of artificial neural networks frontiers and efficiency techniques. Applied Economics Letters, 15(8), 597-600, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Sayadi, S. M. M. Tavassoli, M. Monjezi, M. Rezaei, Application of neural networks to predict net present value in mining projects. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 7(3), 1067-1072, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Hossain, Z. C. Ong, Z. Ismail, S. Noroozi, S. Y. Khoo, Artificial neural networks for vibration based inverse parametric identifications: A review. Applied Soft Computing, 52, 203-219, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rowland, J. Vrbka, Using artificial neural networks for prediction of key indicators of a company in global world. Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecké Teplice, Slovakia, pp. 1896-1903, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, L. Wang, Stock Company Comprehensive Assessment Model Based on Kohonen Network. 2008 Second International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, 185-188, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Konečný, O. Trenz, Classification of companies with the assistance of self-learning neural networks. Agricultural Economics, 56(2), 51-58, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Formation of complex company evaluation method through neural networks based on the example of construction companie’s collection. AD ALTA -Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 7(2), 232-239, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Waheed, D. Chang, S. Sarwar, W. Chen, Forest, agriculture, renewable energy, and CO 2 emission. Journal of Cleaner Production, 172, 4231-4238, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bronnmann, F. Asche, The Value of Product Attributes, Brands and Private Labels:An Analysis of Frozen Seafood in Germany. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 67(1), 231-244, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.