SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- M. Sheikhan, N. Mohammadi, Time series prediction using PSO-optimized neural network and hybrid feature selection algorithm for IEEE load data: revue littéraire mensuelle. Neural Computing and Applications, 23(3-4), 1185-1194, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. De Baets, N. Harvey, Forecasting from time series subject to sporadic perturbations:Effectiveness of different types of forecasting support. International Journal of Forecasting, 34(2), 163-180, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaramillo, J. D. Velasquez, C. J. Franco, Research in Financial Time Series Forecasting with SVM: Contributions from Literature. IEEE Latin America Transactions, 15(1), 145-153, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rostan, A. Rostan, The versatility of spectrum analysis for forecasting financial time series. Journal of Forecasting, 37(3), 327-339, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hašková, Prediction of Future Development of Share Prices Using Neural Networks Based on Daily and Monthly Share Price Data. Mladá veda, 5(9), 33-48, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qun, L. Xu, G. Zhang, LSTM Neural Network with Emotional Analysis for Prediction of Stock Price. Engineering Letters, 25(2), 167-175, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Inventory management using artificial neural networks in a concrete case. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Prague, Czech Republic, 1084-1094, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghiassi, H. Saidane, D. K. Zimbra, A dynamic artificial neural network model for forecasting time series events. International Journal of Forecasting, 21(2), 341-362, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Evolution of ARMA demand in supply chains. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 6(2), 195-198, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, Stock price development forecasting using neural networks. Proceedings of the International conference Innovative Economic Symposium 2017, Strategic Partnerships in International Trade, Web of Conferences, 39, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Hu, J. Hwang, Handbook of neural network signal processing. Boca Raton: CRC Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, B. Yang, J. Dong, Time-series prediction using a local linear wavelet neural network. Neurocomputing, 69(4-6), 449-465, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Santin, On the approximation of production functions: a comparison of artificial neural networks frontiers and efficiency techniques. Applied Economics Letters, 15(8), 597-600, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Šuleř, Using Kohonen’s neural networks to identify the bankruptcy of enterprises:Case study based on construction companies in South Bohemian region. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability, Prague, Czech Republic, 985-995, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Formation of complex company evaluation method through neural networks based on the example of construction companies collection. AD ALTA:Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 7(2), 232-239, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. H. B. F. Franses, The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series. International Journal of Forecasting, 16(3), 426-427, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Sánchez, C. Ordóñez, F. S. Lasheras, F. J. De Cos Juez, J. Roca-Pardiñas, Forecasting SO 2 Pollution Incidents by means of Elman Artificial Neural Networks and ARIMA Models. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 1-6, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mélard, J. M. Pasteels, Automatic ARIMA modeling including interventions, using time series expert software. International Journal of Forecasting, 16(4), 497-508, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Anaghi, Y. Norouzi, A Model for Stock Price Forecasting Based on ARMA Systems. 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, Beirut, Lebanon, 265-268, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Marek, M. Vrabec, ARIMA models and exponential smoothing. 33rd International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economics, Czech Republic, 502-507, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Billah, M. L. King, R. D. Snyder, A. B. Koehler, Exponential smoothing model selection for forecasting. International Journal of Forecasting, 22(2), 239-247, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unipetrol, Unipetrol company in brief [online], Available at:http://www.unipetrol.cz/cs/VztahySInvestory/Stranky/unipetrol-ve-zkratce.aspx, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.