SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- N. Kang, Analysing ‘System Change’: The Role of Institutional Complementarity in Corporate Governance. International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility Nottingham University Business School Nottingham University, Research Paper Series, (43-2006), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Adams, B. E. Hermalin, M. S. Weisbach, The Role of Boards of Directors in Corporate Governance: A conceptual Framework and Survey. Journal of Economic Literature, 48(1), 58-107, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Aguilera, G. Jackson, Comparative and International Corporate Governance. The Academy of Management Annals, 4(1), 485-556, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Bushee, M. E. Carter, J. J. Gerakos, Institutional Investor Preferences for Corporate Governance Mechanisms. Journal of Management Accounting Research:Fall 2014, 26(2), 123-149, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ferrarini, N. Moloney, Executive Remuneration in the EU: The Context for Reform. Law Working Paper [online], (32/2005), Available at:https://ecgi.global/sites/default/files/working_papers/documents/SSRN-id715862.pdf (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hawley, S. J. Kamath, A. T. Williams, Corporate Governance Failures: The Role of Institutional Investors in the Global Financial Crisis. University of Pennsylvania Press, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Friedman, S. Miles, Stakeholders Theory and Practice. OUP Oxford, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Gentile, Corporate Governance and Accountability: What Do We Know and What Do We Teach Future Business Leaders? The Aspen Institute Business & Society Program, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ozkan, Do corporate governance mechanisms influence CEO compensation? An empirical investigation of UK companies. Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 17(5), 349-364, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Roe, Political Determinants of Corporate Governance: Political Context, Corporate Impact. New York: Oxford University Press, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Miner, Organizational Behavior 1: Essential Theories of Motivation and Leadership. Routledge, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Roe, The institutions of corporate governance. Harvard Law and Economics Discussion Paper, (488), (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh et al., Agency costs, ownership structure and corporate governance mechanisms. Journal of Banking & Finance, 27(5), 793-816, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Caha, J. Urban, Etické řízení organizace: Od etického kodexu k etickému řízení. RAM-Verlag, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Fiss, Institutions and Corporate Governance [online]. Available at:https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=470002118005101069118030096091105092096075037082045007068102004085117001006095014029013055021115109098101084093025011086081021055058036076048083127031111031090107065006017091023089026012112086014089066080072078125005026118091103116089067100064081098&EXT=pdf (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Daily et al., Corporate Governance: Decades of Dialogue and Data. Academy of Management Review, 28(3), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Caha, M. Vokoun, The Impact of the Presence of a Code Of Ethics on the Economic Prosperity of a Company. Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability 2017, 72-78, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hilb, New Corporate Governance: Successful Board Management Tools. Springer-Verlag berlin Heidelberg, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Caha, Central Europe: Ethical Overlaps of Environmental and Economic Interests in Coming Years. Science and Engineering Ethics, 24(6), 1801-1807, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.