SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- I. Trunina, Development of entrepreneurship entity competitive strategy using competence-based approach. Actual problems of economics, 11(173), 206-213, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sushchenko, I. Trunina, D. Zagirniak, Determination of electrical engineering business entity’s core fields of competence as sources of its competitive advantages. Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy System (MEES), 344-347, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulman, Economic mechanisms. Moscow: Publishing Group "Progress", (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Buhner, Personal management. Landsberg: Verlag Moderne Industrie, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kalinescu, O. Antipov and I. Kushal, Strategy of social development: mechanism of decision-making process, 360, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Cherchmen, R. Ackoff, L. Arnof, Introduction to the study of operations. Moscow, 488, (1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.