SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- C. Z. Liu, F. Wang, Empirical Study on elasticity approach to balance of payments in China - Synchronously discussing the influence of RMB apreciation to payments balance of current account. International Conference on Management Science and Engineering, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stefaniak, J. Kuczewska., Export Specialization in Services of the Visegrad Countries. Equilibrium: Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 11(2), 265-284, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Zamora Ortiz, Balance of Payments Constrained Growth in China: An Application of the Autoregressive Distributed-Lag Modelling Approach. Revista Ecorfan, 6(15), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, Does foreign direct investment provide desirable development finance? The case of China. China and World Economy, 15(2), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Rocha, Manfacturing as driver of economic growth. PSL Quartely Review, 71(285), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Balaz, Globalization of the World Economy and the Impact of Chinas Expansion on the Competitivness of EU, 14-25, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Soukiazis, Are the Transition Economies - Balance-of-Payments Constrained? An Aggregate and Multisector Approach Applied to Central and Eastern Europe. Eastern European Economics, 55(5) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Angelache, P. Anghel, Main Developments and Perspektives of the European Union. Romanian Statistical Review, 2, 57-79, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mayer, Towards a new normal growth strategy: China in comparative perspective. Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 14(2), (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Embassy of the Czech Republic in Beijing, China: Foreign Trade and Investment [online]. Available at: https://www.businessinfo.cz/cs/clanky/cina-zahranicni-obchoda- investice-19052.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Balaz, J. Pasztorova, Changes in Development of Interantional Trade in the Period of Financial Crisis - Consequences for Economic Interests of the Slovak Republic, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Higgs, Against the Whole Concept and Construction of the Balance of International Payments. Independent Review, 23(2), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schymik, Globalization and the evolution of corporate governance. European Economic Review, 102(48), (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.