SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- K. Wang, J. Wang, The strategy of undertaking the International service transfer in Beijing. Journal of Beijing Polytechnic University, 6, 15-21, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, Modern Servicing Industry in Beijing. Commercial Research, 19, 163-166, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, The empirical of Beijing services using FDI. International Economic Cooperation, 4, 57-59, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Qiu, Industrial Relevancy and spatial distribution between producer services and manufacturing in Beijing city. Acta Geographical Sinica, 12, 96-106, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Hao, The statistical analysis economic level of Beijing. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 17, 92-95, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X.-B. Wu, J. Chenjin, An analysis on structure and competitiveness of services industry in Beijing Based on dynamic shift - share method. Journal of International Trade, 3, 96-106, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.