SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reserves for Increasing the Usage Efficiency of the Innovation and Investment Potential of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- R. Ibragimova, D. Golovkin, Methodological substation of the estimation of economic potential of the enterprise. Modern High Technologies. Regional Application, 3(47), 64-74 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Becker, Corporate foresight in Europe: A first overview. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Loveridge, Foresight – seven paradoxes. International Journal of Technology Management, 21(7-8), 781-791 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Martin, Foresight in science and technology. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 7(2), 139-168 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Popper, Methodology: common foresight practices & tools. In L. Georghiou (Ed.), International Handbook on Foresight and Science Policy: Theory and Practice (pp. 123-144). Cheltenham: Edward Elgar (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Lucas, On the mechanics of economic development. Journal of Monetary Economics, 22, 3-42 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Romer, Increasing returns and long-run growth. Journal of Political Economy, 94, 1002-1037 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, The theory of economic development. New Jersey: Transaction Books (1934). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Solow, Contribution to the theory of economic growth. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 70(1), 65-94 (1956). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.