SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Development of Theory and Practice of Enterprise Management in the Context of the Transition to Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- The Department of Corporate Training of Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, Digital production: Methods, ecosystems, technologies. Report. Retrieved from: http://assets.fea.ru/uploads/fea/news/2017/11_november/17/tsifrovoe_proizvodstvo_112017.pdf. Accessed: 29.12.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 01.12.2016 № 642 about Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation. Retrieved from: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/41449. Accessed: 26.02.2018 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- National technology initiative, Principles of the National Technological Initiative. Retrieved from: http://www.nti2035.ru/nti/. Accessed: 29.12.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Digitising European Industry: 2 years after the launch of the initiative. Brochure, March 2018. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/digitising-european-industry-2-years-brochure. Accessed: 29.12.2018(2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tolstykh, E. Shkarupeta, L. Gamidullaeva, Approaches to designing an innovation ecosystem in the conditions of digitization of socio-economic systems. The Formation of the Digital Economy and Industry: New Challenges. Sankt Petersburg: Iss. Polutechn (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte, Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index, 2016. Retrieved from: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Manufacturing/gx-global-mfg-competitiveness-index-2016.pdf. Accessed: 29.12.2018 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- President of the Russian Federation, Initiative “Group of twenty” on development and cooperation in the field of digital economy. Retrieved from: http://kremlin.ru/supplement/5111. Accessed: 29.12.2018 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bilenko, Life in the form of J: risks and possibilities of accelerating the diffusion of technologies. Russia: Forbes (2017). [in Rus]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Maloletko, A. Bikbulatova, V. Mkrttchian, T. Tolstykh, M. Vinogradova, O. Kaurova, The digital model of the formation of human capital as part of the socioeconomic and spatial reactive projects. Contemporary Problems of Social Work, 4(8), 58-66 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasin, L. Gamidullaeva, E. Shkarupeta, A. Finogeev, I. Palatkin, Emerging Trends and Opportunities for Industry 4.0 Development in Russia. European Research Studies Journal, XXI(3), 63-76 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tolstykh, E. Shkarupeta, Y. Kostuhin, A. Zhaglovskaya, Digital Innovative Manufacturing basing on Formation of an Ecosystem of Services and Resources. In K.S. Soliman (Ed.), Proceedings of the 31st International-Business-Information-Management-Association Conference (IBIMA), (pp. 4738-4746). Milan, Italy: INT Business Information Management ASSOC-IBIMA (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Bloching, P. Leutiger, T. Oltmanns, C. Rossbach, O. Shafranyuk, The digital transformation of industry. Roland Berger Strategy Consultants und Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie. München: Roland Berger (2015). [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum, The Global Risks Report 2018. Retrieved from: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GRR18_Report.pdf. Accessed: 29.12.2018. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, H. Kao, S. Yang, (2014). Service innovation and smart analytics for industry 4.0 and big data environment. Procedia Cirp, 16, 3-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Schweer, J. Sahl, The digital transformation of industry – the benefit for Germany. The Drivers of Digital Transformation, 3, 23-31 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.