SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Problems of the Methodology of Statistical Research of Business Processes|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- T.O. Olawumi, D.W.M. Chan, A scientometric review of global research on sustainability and sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 183, 231-250. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.02.162 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Satyvaldiyeva, Assessment of economic and social situation of regions of Kyrgyzstan. Questions of Economy and Management, 1(8), 117-120 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Slepneva, Socio-economic development of regions of Russia: Assessment of the state and directions of improvement. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(55), 179–187 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Sun, L. Chen, Y. Tian, Study on the urban state carrying capacity for unbalanced sustainable development regions: Evidence from the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Ecological Indicators, 89, 150-158 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, Environmental city and urban sustainable development. Procedia Engineering, 21, 142-146. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2011.11.1997 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Sopilko, M.O. Savukova, Socio-ecological-economic system in the sustainable development megapolis. RUDN Journal of Engineering Researches, 1, 78-83. URL: http://journals.rudn.ru/engineering-researches/article/view/5170 (2012). [in Rus]. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, S. Liu, F. Cheng, X. Hou, Y. Zhang, S. Dong, G. Liu, A regional strategy for environmental sustainability: A case study in Southwest China. Science of The Total Environment, 616-617, 1224-1234. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.10.196 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zaliznyak, The indicators of environmental aspects of sustainable development of the tourism industry: The European experience. Science Journal of Volgograd State University, Natural Sciences, 1(7), 30-34. DOI: 10.15688/jvolsu11.2014.1.4 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bakanach, N.V. Proskurina, Y.V. Sazhin, M.A. Skvortsova, System diagnostics of the social comfort of living in the region: methodological approach and the results of assessment. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(55), 151-156 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Tokarev, Typology of regions in the Russian Federation on level and dynamics of ecological condition indicators. Izvestiya of Altai State University, 2-2(70), 338-342. Retrieved from: http://izvestia.asu.ru/2011/2-2/econ/TheNewsOfASU-2011-2-2-econ-15.pdf (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Costanza, L. Daly, L. Fioramonti, E. Giovannini, I. Kubiszewski, L. Fog Mortensen, K.E. Pickett, K.V. Ragnarsdottir, R. De Vogli, R. Wilkinson, Modelling and measuring sustainable wellbeing in connection with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Ecological Economics, 130, 350-355. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2016.07.009 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.C. De Oliveira, C.C. Sokulski, A.A. da Silva Batista, A.C. de Francisco, Competencies for sustainability: A proposed method for the analysis of their interrelationships. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 14, 82-94 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Glinskiy, L. Serga, V. Pulyaevskaya, Statistical tools in solving the problems of managing the development of the territories. Voprosy Statistiki, 10, 14-20 (2014). [in Rus]. [Google Scholar]
- N. Hashemi, Gh. Ghaffary, A proposed sustainable rural development index (SRDI): Lessons from Hajij village, Iran. Tourism Management, 59, 130-138. DOI: 10.1016/j.tourman.2016.07.021 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Liu,, sustainability index with attention to environmental justice for eco-city classification and assessment. Environmental Indicators, 85, 904-914. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.11.038 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Shaker, A mega-index for the Americas and its underlying sustainable development correlations. Environmental Indicators, 89, 466-479. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.01.050 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.