SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Problems of the Methodology of Statistical Research of Business Processes|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- C. Deeming, P. Smyth., Social investment, inclusive growth that is sustainable and the new global social policy. In C. Deeming & P. Smyth (Eds.), Reframing global social policy: Social investment for sustainable and inclusive growth, (pp. 11-44). Policy Press: Bristol (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The inclusive growth and development report 2017, The Report presents a new global index, the Inclusive Development Index (World Economic Forum). Retrieved from: https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-inclusive-growth-and-development-report-2017. Accessed: 30.12.2018 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Avakov, Two thousand years of economic statistics, years 1 2012: population, GDP at PPP, and GDP per capita, volume 1, by rank. New York, NY: Algora Publishing (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Marrero, J.G. Rodríguez, Inequality of opportunity and growth. Journal of Development Economics, 104, 107-122. DOI: 10.1016/j.jdeveco.2013.05.004 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mason, R. Lee, J.X. Jiang, Demographic dividends, human capital, and saving. The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 7, 106-122. DOI: 10.1016/j.jeoa.2016.02.004 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dabla-Norris, K. Kochhar, N. Suphaphiphat, F. Ricka, E. Tsounta, Causes and consequences of income inequality: A global perspective (IMF Staff discussion note No. 15/13). Washington, DC: International Monetary Fund (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Fosu, Growth, inequality, and poverty reduction in developing countries: Recent global evidence. Research in Economics, 71(2), 306-336. DOI: 10.1016/j.rie.2016.05.005 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Population Prospects: The 2017 Revision, The World Population Prospects: The 2017 Revision provides a comprehensive review of global demographic trends and prospects for the future (UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs). Retrieved from: https://www.un.org/development/desa/publications/world-population-prospects-the-2017-revision.html. Accessed: 30.12.2018 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Migration, World migration report 2018. Retrieved from: https://publications.iom.int/books/world-migration-report-2018. Accessed: 30.12.2018 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.