SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Optimization of Enterprises’ Goods Movement on the Basis of Logistics, Commerce, Marketing and Service Development|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.I. Drozhzhin, Logistics. Moscow: Marketing (2008). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Aleksinskaya, Fundamentals of logistics. Taganrog: Publishing house TRTU (2005). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices. New York: Harper&Row (1973). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bowersox, D.J. Closs, Logistical management: the integrated supply chain – the science of management of material and information flows. Moscow: JSC “Olympus-Business” (2003). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G. Pokaraev, A. Ellaryan, Risk of integrated business processes in the corporate sector of the national economy. RISK: Resources, Information, Supply, Competition, 4, 10-13 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.