SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Labor Management in the Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- D.G. Papademetriou, D. Meissner, New migration thinking for a new century. Migration Policy Institute, December, 15 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Castles, H. de Haas, M.J. Miller, The age of migration: International population movements in the modern world. New York, N.Y.: Palgrave Macmillan (1993). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Ravenstain, The Birthplace of the people and the laws of migration. The Geographical Magazine, 3, 173-177, 201-206, 229-233 (1876). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Todaro, Internal migration in developing countries. Geneva: International Labor Office (1976). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sibirskaya, L.V. Oveshnikova, L.A. Mikheykina, I.R. Lyapina, Statistics of living standards of population. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 158, 23-37 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.