SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Formation and Realization of Export Potential in the Agro-industrial Complex|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.I. Altukhov, Strategy of the development of the cereal products subcomplex is the basis for the location and specialization of cereal production in the country. Vestnik of Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 5, 146-152 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- National Report, Progress and results of the State program implementation in 2017 of the agriculture development and market regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food in 2013-2020. Retrieved from: http://mcx.ru/upload/iblock/ec8/ec8f3b2c7fa3b4642f76d3fbda07804b.pdf Accessed: 25.10.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin, Customs statistics of foreign trade of the Russian Federation in 2017. Retrieved from: http://stat.customs.ru/apex/f?p=201:7:2627582913255609::NO: Accessed: 26.10.2018 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Concept of Russian cereal market development in the medium term Retrieved from: http://grun.ru/documents/concepc2017.pdf Accessed: 26.10.2018 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Key indicators of Russian agriculture in 2017. Retrieved from: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1140096652250 Accessed: 25.10.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural acreage, gross harvest and yield of crop-growing products in the Russian Federation in 2018 (preliminary data). Retrieved from: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1265196018516 Accessed: 26.11.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Krylatyh, T.N. Belova, Russian cereal exports in the context of the regional economic policy. Economy of the Region, 3, 778-790. DOI: 10.17059/2018-3-7 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin, Customs statistics of foreign trade of the Russian Federation in the second quarter in 2018. Retrieved from: http://stat.customs.ru/apex/f?p=201:7:2627582913255609::NO: Accessed: 26.10.2018 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Karpenko, A.A. Antontsev, The main trends in the development of production and the cereal market in Russia and in the world. Public Administration. Electronic Bulletin, 69, 56-79 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rau, Russian food exports: trends, opportunities, and priorities. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 28(4), 431-436. DOI: 10.1134/S107570071704013X (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nekrasov, Development of export potential of grain economy in Samara region. Vestnik of Samara State University of Economics, 12(158), 43-49 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, Russian cereal exports: problems and solutions. Nikonovskie Chteniya, 22, 134-136 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rau, On the development strategy for the grain sector. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 27(1), 45-53. DOI: 10.1134/S1075700716010111 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zaikin, I.V. Ryabov, Study of the resources balance and cereal use. Vestnik of Nizhny Novgorod State University of Engineering and Economics, 9(76), 88-102 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nechaev, P.V. Mikhailushkin, T.N. Slepneva, New approaches to deep cereal processing on the basis of the interstate cluster formation (Russia – Kazakhstan). Economy of Agricultural and Processing Enterprises, 9, 52-55 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.