SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management of the Development of Foreign Economic Activities of Russian Organizations in the Unstable International Environment|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Government of the Russian Federation, The Strategy for the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation for the period until 2030. Retrieved from: http://static.government.ru/media/files/jFDd9wbAbApxgEiHNaXHveytq7hfPO96.pdf (accessed: 02.11.2018) (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Banerji, T. Reimer, Startup founders and their linkedIn connections: Are well-connected entrepreneurs more successful? Computers in Human Behavior, 90, 46-52. DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2018.08.033 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fetyukhin, S.A. Trufanov, Management of financial resources in stock markets as the competence of a private investor and entrepreneur. Economy and Society, 10(29), 631-636 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Islam Khan, S.-H. Tan, G.G. Guan Gan, Advanced Financial Literacy of Malaysian Gen Y Investors and Its Consequences. Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 13(1), 83-108. DOI: 10.1177/0973801018800085 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Kharitonov, Problems of competence implementation: Аinancial aspect. Humanities, Socio-Economic and Social Sciences, 1, 107-112 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kozenko, Development of the limits of competence in managing digital financial assets. Siberian Financial School, 3(122), 36-39 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Lebedeva, Development of professional competencies in the financial sector: an international aspect. In I.A. Maksimtsev & A.E. Karlik (Eds.), Collection of articles of the VII International scientific and practical conference Architecture of Finance: Anti-crisis Financial Strategies in the Context of Global Change, (pp. 449-453), St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University of Economics (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Lim, R. Mail, M.R. Abd Karim, Z.K. Ahmad Baharul Ulum, J. Jaidi, R. Noordin, A serial mediation model of financial knowledge on the intention to invest: The central role of risk perception and attitude. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 20, 74-79, DOI: 10.1016/j.jbef.2018.08.001 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Mityaeva, E.A. Orekhova, A.D. Bobkova, Development of competencies in the field of financial culture. Bulletin of Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 3(67), 138-140 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Volkodavova, A.P. Zhabin, G.I. Yakovlev, A.N. Evdokimov, Problems of development of cross-cultural competencies of the enterprise personnel in the implementation of international cooperation. Production Manager, 2, 53-61. DOI: 10.25065/1810-4894-2018-26-2-53-61 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zemtsov, T.Yu. Osipova, Basic economic and financial knowledge as the basis of economic and financial competence of non-professionals. Accounting and Finance, 1(21), 24-31. DOI: 10.17223/22229388/21/3 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.