SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Information Systems, Electronic Services and Cognitive Technologies|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- D. Perani, S. Sirilli, Benchmarking innovation in European countries. Forsyth, 2(1), 4-15 (2008). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Volnov, Methodology for creating a single information space of an enterprise. Symbol of Science, 2(4), 46-48 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Prudsky, Russian model of modern management as a national competitive advantage. Economy of the region, 3, 114-119 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dorofeev, A.S. Markov, Information security management: Basic concepts. Cybersecurity Issues, 1(2), 67-73 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Muromtsev, New management paradigm in complex organizational systems (introduction to information management). Economic Journal, 4(32), 143-150 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mordvinov, Synergetics in the information field. Prospects of Science and Education, 3(15), 25-31 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Taranov, Improving the model and strategies of information management. Bulletin of Bryansk State University, 3, 54-57 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kononov, V.V. Kulba, A.N. Shubin, Information management in socio-economic systems: Information campaigns in the information fields. Management Problems, 4, 81-87 (2004). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shaborkina, Problems of management of innovative processes in the enterprise. Bulletin of the University of Mordovia, 1, 3-6 (1996). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Svetlakov, I.M. Glotina, The impact of the information space on the economic security of the region. Economy of the Region, 2 (14), 474-484. DOI: 10.17059/2018-2-11 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.