SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Socialization Processes in the Context of Modern Telecommunication Technologies|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- R.E. Freeman, Strategic management: A stakeholder approach. New York, NY: Harpercollins College Div (1984). [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Sheresheva, M.M. Palt, Coordination of stakeholders' interests in network inter-company interaction. Vestnik of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. The Humanities and Social Sciences Series, 3, 17-23. Retrieved from https://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/e27/Shersheva%20M.,%20Palt%20M._17-23.pdf. Accessed: 08.01.2019 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Okrushko, Problems of managing economic interests. The Problems of Modern Economics, 1(41), 62-66. Retrieved from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/problemy-upravleniya-ekonomicheskimi-interesami (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Labanauskis, R. Givenicius, Role of stakeholder leading to development of higher education services. Engineering Management in Production and Services, 9(3), 63-75. DOI: 10.1515/emj-2017-0026 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Pham, L. Starkey, Perceptions of higher education quality at three universities in Vietnam. Quality Assurance in Education, 24(3), 363-369. DOI: 10.1108/QAE-07-2014-0037 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendelow, Stakeholder mapping. In Jack Rockart (Ed.), Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Systems, (pp. 246-250), Cambridge, MA: Association for Computing Machinery (1981). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hidi, K.A. Renninger, The four-phase model of interest development. Educational Psychologist, 41(2), 111-127. DOI: 10.1207/s15326985ep4102_4 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sunder, Lean six sigma in higher education institutions. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, 8(2), 159-178. DOI: 10.1108/IJQSS-04-2015-0043 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Thomas, R.H. Kilmann, Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument profile and interpretive report (Xicom, Incorporated). Profile and interpretive report. Retrieved from https://www.skillsone.com/Pdfs/smp248248.pdf. Accessed: 08.01.2019 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.