SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improvement of Accounting and Analytical Support of Sustainable Development of Social and Economic Systems|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- P. Zvyagintsev, Program-targeted planning method as the basis for creating a new industrialization of Russia. Questions of Economics and Law, 63, 41-47 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N. Shash, A. Borodin, A. Tatuev, Problems of transition to the program budget: New challenges of the budget policy of Russia. Terra Economicus, 11(4-2), 145-152 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Tănase, An analysis of the existence of a link between budgets and performance in economic entities. Procedia Economics and Finance, 32, 1794-1803 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zamfirescu, C.-B. Zamfirescu, Goal programming as a decision model for performance-based budgeting. Procedia Computer Science, 17, 426-433 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mukherjee, A. Bera, Application of goal programming in project selection decision – a case study from the Indian coal-mining industry. European Journal of Operational Research, 82(1), 18-25 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lytvynchenko, Programme management for public budgeting and fiscal policy. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 119, 576-580 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkova, A review of government programs. Procedia Economics and Finance, 27, 484-493 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Germann, G.L. Lilien, A. Rangaswamy, Performance implications of deploying marketing analytics. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 30(2), 114-128 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Manning, N. Parison, International public administration reform: Implications for the Russian Federation. Washington, D.C.: World Bank (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tushov, Targeted programs in the system of state regulation of the economy. Economic Sciences, 3(88), 151-154 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mulendeeva, Program-targeted budgeting: Content and role in modern conditions. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 1040-1043 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.