SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Taxation and Audit of Enterprises|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- D.V. Butylin, Problems of ensuring of tax security. Vestnik of South Ural State University, 13, 224-227. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problemy-obespecheniya-nalogovoy-bezopasnosti (2006). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Tsviliy-Buklanova, Tax security of the state an essential object of legal regulation. Actual Issues of Economic Sciences, 44, 76-85 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Tsviliy-Buklanova, Threats to Russia's tax security in the context of modern state development. Vestnik of Omsk University, 1, 41-48. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ugrozy-nalogovoy-bezopasnosti-rossii-v-kontekste-sovremennogo-razvitiya-gosudarstva (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Lobov, I.E. Gvarliani, Formation of an economic mechanism to ensure tax security. Vestnik of the Sochi State University of Tourism and Resort Business, 3(17), 77-80. URL: http://vestnik.sutr.ru/journals_n/1317916915.pdf (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Vorontsov, Tax security of the state and economic systems. Problems of the Modern Economy, 3(27), 586-588. Retrieved from: http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=2199 (2008). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Mironova, Tax security: the development of the theory, methodology and practice. Innovative Development of the Economy, 3-1(33), 90-97 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Selyukov, The concept of the influence of elements of the tax mechanism on the state tax security. Economic and Human Sciences, 9(272), 65-71 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Selyukov, Providing regional tax security by reducing tax risks. Management Accounting, 7, 72-79 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Efremova, L.I. Efremova, Information and technological bases of tax administration modernization. Finance and Control, 1, 212-236 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Panskov, Tax risks: taxpayers and the state. Tax Vestnik, 1, 3-7. URL: https://www.lawmix.ru/bux/36627 (2009). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Panskov The interrelation of tax risks of taxpayers and the state. Taxes and Taxation, 12, 18-22. URL: https://www.lawmix.ru/bux/35519 (2008). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Viktorova, Classification basis for tax risks. Problems of Risk Analysis, 2, 26-29 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhamedzhanova, The impact of state tax policy on reducing tax risks. In B. Abdraim (Ed.) Collection of articles of the 2nd republic scientific student conference «20 years of independence of Kazakhstan and the formation of civil society», (pp. 200-203). Astana, Kazakhstan: Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov. URL: https://refdb.ru/look/1089342-pall.html (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Vlasova, Risks of regional budgets of the Russian Federation. Espacios, 38(52), 10. URL: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a17v38n52/17385210.html (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Gorokhova, Budgetary risk management of the Russian Federation: Modern look and prospects. Financial Journal, 3, 55-62. URL: http://www.nifi.ru/images/FILES/Journal/Archive/2013/3/statii/2013_03_06.pdf. (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Hochuev, Optimization of tax administration as a factor in increasing tax security. Tax Policy and Practice, 8-1, 12-14 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bochko, The accelerating and constraining factors of the coordinated and balanced development of regions. Economy of Region, 1(1), 39-52. DOI: 10.17059/2015-1-4 (2015). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Nikulina, I.V. Chistnikova, A.V. Orlova, Modeling and forecasting the fiscal security of the regions of Russia: monograph. Belgorod: LLC “Epicenter”. URL: http://dspace.bsu.edu.ru/bitstream/123456789/13443/1/Nikulina_modelirovanie2015.pdf (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Е.V. Porollo, V.V. Kazakov, Tax control and tax administration in the system of principles for the effective and responsible management of public finances. Vestnik of Tomsk State University, 320, 172-175. URL: http://sun.tsu.ru/mminfo/000063105/320/image/320-172.pdf (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Nussim, A.D. Tabbach, Deterrence and tax treatment of monetary sanctions and litigation costs. International Review of Law and Economics, 29(1), 1-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.irle.2008.01.001 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Musaeva, The increase of tax administration effectiveness, as a factor of shadow sector validation and growth of economic security. Life Science Journal, 11(7s), 229-233. URL: http://www.lifesciencesite.com/lsj/life1107s/046_24554life1107s14_229_233.pdf (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Nasyrova, Estimation of the quality of tax administration in the Russian Federation. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(1S3), 16-19. DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n1s3p16 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.