SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Ecology, Geography and Life Safety|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- N.V. Lazareva, The basis for reducing the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in the rational diet of women. Online Scientific & Educational Bulletin “Health and Education Millennium”, 17(2), 26-28 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kuznetsova, N.V. Lazareva, Justification of economic costs for social damage and losses from viral hepatitis C. Bulletin of Samara State University of Economics, 12(158), 61-67 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lazareva, O.I. Lineva, Interdependent pathogenetic risks of the impact of eco-technological factors on human somatic and reproductive health. Medical Almanac, 6(51), 63-68 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lazareva, N.G. Lifirenko, V.I. Popchenko, G.S. Rosenberg, On some problems of medical ecology (with the examples in the Volga basin, the Samara region and the city of Tolyatti). Scientific Journal “Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences”, 17(4), 55-67 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service, Fertility, mortality and natural growth of population on the subjects of the Russian Federation. Russian statistical yearbook. Moscow: Rosstat (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lazareva, O.I. Lineva, Mechanisms of adverse effects of environmental factors on reproductive function, ways of correction. Journal of Scientific Articles “Health and Education in the XXI century”, 19(9), 100-105 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Rakhmanin, S.M. Novikov, S.L. Avaliani, Fundamentals of risk analysis of human health from the influence of environmental factors. Yerevan: Medicina (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Rozenberg, N.V. Lazareva, Yu.V. Simonov, N.G. Lifirenko, L.A. Sarapultseva, Integration of the problem of medical ecology on the level of the highly urbanized region. International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 11(15). 7668-7683 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.