SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- J. Woetzel, S. Ram, S. Peloquin, M. Limam, J. Mischke. Housing affordability: a supply-side tool kit for cities. Executive briefing, Mc Kinsey Global Institute (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gao, H.W. Kaas, D. Mohr, D. Wee. Disruptive trends that will transform the auto industry. Executive briefing, Mc Kinsey Global Institute (2016) [Google Scholar]
- UN, Department of Economical Social Affairs, Population Division, esa.un.org. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouton, E. Hannon, S. Knupfer, S. Ramkumar. The future of mobility: how cities can benefit. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Coaffee. Risk, resilience and environmentally sustainable cities. Energy Policy, 36 (12). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- UN Habitat. World cities report 2016: emerging futures. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Oke, The energetic basis of the urban heat island. Quarterly Journal of the royal meteorological society. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanner, T. Mitchell. Urban governance for adaptation: assessing climate change resilience in ten Asian cities. (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.