SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- J. Lobell, L. Kahn. Between Silence and Light : Spirit in the Architecture of Louis I. Kahn. Distributed in the U.S. by Random House (2000, c1979) www.azquotes.com/quote/645512, accessed on 1/31/19 [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs, Jane. The Death and Life of Great American Cities. New York : Modern Library (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hsu, “Whimsical Project Puts Athens’ Pittaki Street in a Better Light” (Los Angeles Times, October 11, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Forde, “Smart Everyday Nighttime Design Aims to Use Light as a Means to Build Better Communities” (Archdaily, September 28, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Höweler, M. Yoon, “Verity in Field” (Perspecta, Vol. 42, pp. 163–167, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Studio Toggle, “Luminous Drapes: Experimental Urban Pavilion 2018” https://studiotoggle.com/portfolio/exhibition/luminous-drapes [Google Scholar]
- E. Donott, “White Noise, White Light’’ (Architectural Lighting, March 8, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.