SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Methods, Models, Informational Systems and Technologies in Economics|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Gadzal, J.M.: Food industry of Ukraine: strategic aspects of development. IFEAF NASU, Kyiv (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Krysanov, D.F.: Integration of agriculture-food sector of Ukraine is in single normative space of European Union. IFEAF NASU, Kyiv (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kaletnyk, H.M., Kovalenko, O.V., Broiaka, A.A.:Modern progress of food industry trends and its place are in the economy of the state. Economics, Finance and Management: pressing questions of science and practice. 8, 7-26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Goncharuk, A.G., Yatsyk, A.A.: On the factors of investment attractiveness of food enterprises. Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti 1(13), 34-36 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Koshelok, G.V.: The system of factors that affect the assessment of the investment attractiveness of the food industry. http://dspace.oneu.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/96.pdf (2014). Accessed 25 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Kozak, Y., Matskul, V., Chepurna, O., Cherevko, Y., Chernyshev, V., Kyrylova, L., Podvalna, N., Ropotan, I., Shinkarenko, V., Voropai, N.:Mathematical methods and models for master of economics. http://dspace.oneu.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/6000 (2014). Accessed 24 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Shamanska, O. I.: The mechanism of increasing the investment attractiveness of food industry enterprises. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. 22 http://www.investplan.com.ua/pdf/22_2012/8.pdf (2012). Accessed 26 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yashchenko, I.O.: Investment Attractiveness of Food Industries in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. 1-2, 68-76 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yankovy’j, O.G.: Latent features in economics. Odesa (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Matskul, M.: A multivariate factor analysis:application for evaluating the competitiveness of enterprises. European Journal of Economics and Management. 3(6), 99-105 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (2019). Accessed 20 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.